Current Job Openings:
PT/FT Temporary Positions: Food Distribution
Part-time or full-time, depending on community needs. Approximately 15-40 hours/week. Multiple positions available.
To meet the increased community needs during the COVID-19 crisis and to ensure the health and safety of our volunteers, staff, and community members, we are hiring multiple temporary PT/FT positions to help our food distribution programs run smoothly and safely during this time.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist with our Emergency Food Box Distribution, produce packing, meal prep, dinner service, and other programs, as necesssary.
- Maintain best hygiene practices and safety protocols, as recommended by the CDC and state and local health officials.
- Must treat everyone with respect and dignity. Remain professional. Remember you are a representative for the Flagstaff Family Food Center while at the food center and during pick ups.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Minimum of a High School diploma or equivalent is required.
- Must have the ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment to accomplish the goals and objectives of the FFFC.
- Be able to lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.
- Must be 21 years or older.
Please pick up an application at 3805 E. Huntington Dr. Monday through Friday from 8am – 4pm . You can also download the application here and drop it off at 3805 E. Huntington or email a completed copy to firstname.lastname@example.org: FFFC Employment Application