At our Food Kitchen location:
1903 N 2nd St., Flagstaff, AZ 86004
- Daily Hot Meal — volunteers for dinner preparation are needed every day from 10:00 a.m. – noon. Servers and clean up crew are needed every day from 3:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Kitchen Back Door Lunch Service– volunteers help three days a week, days vary, from 10:00 a.m. to noon prepare sack lunches to be handed out.
- Paul Switzer Reading Room — volunteers assist youth coming to the food kitchen for dinner with their homework and reading, every day from 4:00 to 5:30 p.m.
- Emergency Food Box Distribution– volunteers hand out food boxes Tuesday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Mobile Sack Lunch service– volunteers make peanut butter and jelly sandwiches every day to be distributed around town to multiple agencies who serve people in need from 6:30 a.m. to 8:30 a.m.
At our Food Bank location:
3805 E Huntington Dr., Flagstaff, AZ 86004
- General Warehouse Support — volunteers sort donated food and help with daily tasks that keep our food bank running smooth. Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Emergency Food Box Packing–volunteers help pack emergency food boxes that will be distributed to those in our community needing help. Monday through Thursday 10:00am to 12:00 p.m.
We welcome corporate and other groups of volunteers. If you don’t see a shift that fits your needs or you have a group that you’d like to sign up to volunteer, please email our Volunteer Coordinator Hannah Brand at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 928-526-2211
Additional information about our work can be found on our programs page.